ProTHERMIC™ PH300-RC Wire Preheater
The ProTHERMIC PH Series are a comprehensive range of High Frequency induction Preheaters featuring the latest advanced High Frequency solid state technology. Wire preheating is an essential operation to achieve elimination of wire moisture, improve stripping characteristics, and avoid pin hole and bare patch faults.Dimensional drawings
- For induction preheating of solid and stranded copper, copper-clad and aluminium wires up to 200°C (300°C for High Temperature (-HT) models) prior to insulation extrusion.
- Rolling contact technique uses direct wire-to-wire contact to short-circuit the wire loop.
- Highest power to wire transfer rate EEE 96% (Electrical Energy Efficiency) ensuring minimal losses and maximum use of available power.
- Uses parabolic control algorithm to ensure high degree of heating accuracy for all line speeds and wire sizes.
- Integrated “spectral radiation” InteliTHERM temperature measurement (optional) available for higher precision of wire temperature measurement and control.
- Fitted with wear-resistant, long-life ceramic pulleys.
- Suitable for high line speed applications where conventional preheaters exhibit excessive pulley wear.
- Suitable for aluminium wire applications where conventional preheaters suffer from aluminium deposition on the pulleys.
- Housed in rugged enclosures to survive harsh industrial environments.
- Controlled using a user-friendly, menu-based LCD interface display unit.
- Available with industry-standard communications interfaces fitted either as standard or as an option.
- Available in different power output models suitable for all budgets and line speeds.
- Available in 400 and 480 VAC 3-phase mains supply voltage models.
The ProTHERMIC PH Series are a comprehensive range of High Frequency induction Preheaters featuring the latest advanced High Frequency solid state technology. Wire preheating is an essential operation to achieve elimination of wire moisture, improve stripping characteristics, and avoid pin hole and bare patch faults.
The Proton InteliTHERMTM Spectral Radiation non contact wire Temperature Gauge is now available for use with new or existing preheaters. Proton Preheaters have a high degree of accuracy during preheating, however for some applications when temperature stability and precision are critical the use of the InteliTHERMTM SRTG device can further enhance temperature stability. The InteliTHERMTM SRTG series connects directly to the preheater control module providing fast and precise temperature feedback and control. This makes operating the preheater as simple as just setting the temperature and pressing go.
All pulleys are manufactured from alumina ceramic which for wear resistance and precision machined to ensure that uniform tension is applied to the wire, thus reducing SRL problems in data and telecommunications cable applications. The pulleys are mounted on low friction, double row ball bearings to minimise the drag force (tension increase) on the wire as it passes through the preheater.
The preheater is powered from a 3-phase mains input, which is converted to a high-frequency supply by a specially designed inverter, the output of which is automatically adjusted to deliver the necessary power to maintain the required “Preset Temperature” regardless of wire size or production speed.
The preheater is fully protected against mains supply phase loss or brownouts.
|最大输出功率 / kW||20|
|三相电源电压/ VAC (rms line-to-line)（均方根 线到线）||400|
|最大的触点额定||50VDC / 30VAC / 0.5A|
|温度设置输入||0 ～ +10V温控输入，用户定标。|
*An optional RS-232-to-USB converter cable is available for connection to USB equipped computers.
(must be specified for installation at time of manufacture; cannot be retrofitted)